Black and White and Pale Pink. I love that color palette. Bold, sharp and strong with a touch of feminine softness. Interestingly, the triangle that points downward is one of the oldest symbols of the divine power of the female. The triangle is connected to the number three which can represent true wisdom. It is also often connected to the idea of a trinity. I happily collected these black beach rocks and pieces of white beach glass on the shores of Lake Michigan.
This unique necklace boasts a triangle-shaped black genuine beach rock and hanging beneath is a pale freshwater pearl and a triangle-shaped piece of genuine white beach glass. It is centered on an oval link hematite cable chain.
Earthy, beachy, modern and classic. This stunning one-of-a-kind necklace is a perfect gift for the beach lover or for the woman who loves her classic black and white (especially if it is you!)
* Handcrafted and One of a Kind
* Necklace measures 15 3/4″ L with 4″ extender and pendant measures 2 3/4″L x 1″W at widest part of beach rock
* One genuine matte black beach rock with an antique silver tone spacer bead and crystal in the center and one genuine piece of white beach glass
* One pale pink freshwater pearl
* Silver tone lobster claw clasp
* Hematite cable link chain