I found these stunning pieces of matte black beach rock and white beach glass on the shores of Lake Michigan. The classic colors of black and white are accented with an antique silver tone center bead and tiny white glass pearl and drop beneath an antique silver tone bail with flower detail. This striking pendant hangs from a black velvet cord.
Earthy, beachy, modern and classic. The shapes of the curvy beach rock and the soft triangular beach glass create a compelling one of a kind necklace.
* Handcrafted and One of a Kind
* From top of bail, pendant measures 3 1/8″L x 1/2″W at widest part of beach rock
* One genuine matte black beach rock and one genuine piece of white beach glass
* One antique silver tone center bead and one white glass pearl
* Antique silver tone bail with flower detail
* Black velvet cord meaures 17.5″ with a 2″ extender and silver tone lobster claw clasp