I found this silky smooth and perfectly oblong piece of matte black beach rock on the shores of Lake Michigan. It serves as the main focus of this pendant necklace. Dangling onto the rock is a silver plated tiny puffy heart and above the rock is a pale pink freshwater pearl. The pendant hangs from an antique silver plated bail on a black deerskin leather cord. This necklace is feminine and strong and makes a perfect Valentine’s Day gift that can be worn everyday.
* Handcrafted and one of a kind
* Black deerskin leather cord measures 18″L with a 4″ extender
* From top of antique silver plated bail, pendant measures 2 1/4″L x 1/2″W
* Pendant contains one genuine matte black beach rock, one silver plated puffy heart and one pale pink freshwater pearl
* Silver plated lobster claw clasp