There is much symbolism connected to the amazing hummingbird. They are associated with healing, beauty, integrity and the need to help others. In Native American tribes, seeing a hummingbird has an association with good luck. In addition, they represent the ability to make it through tough journeys. As the creature is able to fly in a figure eight, it is also associated with infinity.
This stunning and substantial genuine amber colored piece of beach glass was collected on the shores of Lake Michigan. Dangling beneath the beach glass is a solid brass hummingbird charm. This special pendant hangs from an antique brass tone feather bail chain. A meaningful and one-of-a-kind necklace for the nature lover, beach lover and bird lover.
* Handcrafted and One of a Kind
* Genuine amber colored beach glass measures 1 1/4″L x 7/8″W
* From top of brass tone leaf bail, pendant measures approximately 2 3/4”L
* Solid brass hummingbird charm
* One gold tone white bezel set pearl
* 18″ Antique brass tone cable chain with 4″ extender
* Lobster claw clasp